In the modern world, marketing proves extremely important for a business to grow and flourish. No matter how much ever one has invested in the development of business and internal competencies, the business does not reach its deserved heights if no attention is paid to marketing.
Businesses these days have an option of online and offline marketing. Marketing collateral, the key factor in the business, helps you communicate vital features and benefits of your business and build your credibility. Having excellent collateral materials is important in implementing an effective strategy. But figuring out which type of B2B marketing collaterals one should include may be tricky at times.
Hence, we have listed a few types of B2B marketing collaterals.
1. Business presentations:- Business presentation plays a significant value in business meetings and sales. An excellent business presentation, accompanied by illustrative documentation has the potential to establish the business as a reputed authority. These presentations can come in the form of videos, slideshows, and PDF that can be made available for download purpose on the website to convert visitors to qualified leads.
2. Landing pages:- Landing pages provide a powerful targeted message for a business product or promotion without stuffing too much information into it. Landing pages not only disperse information about the business product or service but also help to increase the conversion rates. Such pages prove great for building awareness and promoting the business out into the digital world.
3. Brochures:- Brochure, although an antiquated method, is full of robust data along with an engaging graphic. If you are aiming to start a business or launch a new product, it is better to use brochures to describe the business or product characteristics. After all “old is gold”. The main benefit of using these are that depending on the situation they can be distributed both in digital and physical formats.
4. Infographics:- Infographics are proved to be an excellent visual method to describe product attributes and make an impact. Almost every subject can be broken down into an infographic including the annual statement with all the details about the business journey through the year. In this regard, infographics offer an enormous opportunity for companies to share their data and to keep their audience engaged.
5. Webinars:- Webinars help you train your audience through the buyer’s journey. Do not use webinars to promote your products. Instead, use them as a channel to train your viewers.
6. Demos:- Demos are short and concise videos that describe a business product or service. These videos can provide your customers with a mini tutorial about and how to use your product/service. Demos are definitely powerful and are a creative way to create awareness for your company.
Regardless of your industry, ensure that your B2B marketing collaterals focus on what makes your business unique and why should people choose your products/ services. Get yourself tailored B2B marketing collateral and reach a mass audience.