Why you need Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is not just to make business more visible on the web, but also helps in driving the traffic, increasing sales and helps in success of the business. SEO has proven that the return on investment (ROI) is always high when implemented perfectly. SEO helps in eliminating unwanted content and saves more relevant content on your site, enabling you to make your site more visible.
Every day 250 million searches are performed in Google and the number keeps moving up. So keep yourself on the front pages SEO is required. In 2010 E-commerce has a growth of 16.5% and with internet bringing countries, customers and companies closer online shopping has been increasing more. So to keep up to the competition SEO surely helps. The results shown during the searches show 85% end user clicks while the remaining 15% directs you to paid ads. So, paid ads are not so effective always. Print media has been moving to e-media advertising and a popular business journal study has shown that nearly $25B worth market is switching to e-media. While compared to TV ads, print ads or other traditional ads which are shown to a limited period of time, SEO helps in round the year advertising. Since 8 out of 10 people seek information about products or services online, it is more important to go for SEO. If you do not, your competitor will get ahead of you; so it is better to implement SEO early.