Guaranteed SEO Service
Guaranteed SEO Service is a unique proposition offered for new websites, niche Websites and websites facing stiff competition. This service brings in the top of the line results backed by a genuine money back guarantee.
While many websites and companies claim that Guaranteed SEO Service is not possible service as Google and other search engines keep changing their algorithm and hence results are outside their area of influence. In fact if you read between the lines this implies that these companies are not willing to change their mechanism of working even if Google does. At EMarketz India Pvt Ltd (EMarketz), we provide a genuine money back guarantee if the results are not achieved. We are able to offer this guarantee as we have a dedicated team of SEO Researchers, who are constantly on the lookout for new tips, updates and trends in SEO industry. This makes sure that you always remain a step ahead of what your competition is doing.
EMarketz has run more than 1000 successful Guaranteed SEO Service campaigns and we have delivered as promised to over 99% of our clients. For the rest of the (less than 1%) clients, we sent their money back.
|Guaranteed SEO Service|
|Month One – Research & Strategy – Per Month (USD)||$550||$880||$1300||$1850|
|Month One – Research & Strategy – Per Month (GBP)||£325||£520||£775||£1100|
|Month One – Research & Strategy – Per Month (INR)||Rs.25000||Rs.40000||Rs.60000||Rs.85000|
|Minimum Contract Duration||10 Months||10 Months||12 Months||18 Months|
|Guaranteed Top 5 rank for keywords||3||5||7||10|
|No. of Keywords Target||10||15||20||30|
|Web Target and Goal Setting|
|Thorough Website Audit|
|Link Building Strategy|
|Website Content Audit|
|New Landing Page Suggestions|
|Viral Content & Blogging Strategy|
|Multilingual Search Update|
|Video Marketing Strategy|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|SEO Strategy Report|
|Social Media Strategy Report|
|Month Two – Set Up and On Page Work|
|Landing Pages Optimisation|
|Website Changes as per Audit|
|Content Writing for Website|
|Local Google Business Set Up|
|Social Media Set Up|
|Blog Set Up|
|Youtube Channel Set up|
|Page Loading Speed Optimisation – 5 Pages|
|Premium Video Creation – 60 Sec|
|Monthly – Ongoing Work|
|Content Up gradation for website|
|Links Plan||Plan LA||Plan LB||Plan LC||Plan LD|
|Local Search Maintenance|
|Classified Ad Submission|
|Yahoo Answer Service|
|Social Media-ising||Plan SA||Plan SB|
|Participation in social forums|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Monthly Ranking Reports|
Not able to select the right plan? Let our sales team call you and suggest the best Guaranteed SEO Service Plan for you.
Why You Should Get a Guarantee from Your SEO Company?
If you are looking for a guarantee from an SEO company, then you will need to search for a company that provides the services that you require. A guarantee from an SEO company will give you the peace of mind to know that your content will be effective for generating the type of interest in your site that you need. SEO content writing and optimization is an excellent way to increase your web presence, interest your potential customers, and create a following that will stay with you.
Since so many people are using the Internet to find businesses and to locate information on specific topics, it is important to ensure that your website will get noticed. In order to accomplish this, you will need to provide information or content on your website that will reach your target audience, and the best way to do that is with content optimized for the search engines.
A guarantee from your SEO Company will allow you to feel confident that you are adding quality, effective content to your website. To offer a guarantee, an SEO company would need to be certain that they could provide you with structured, informative, and interesting content that will engage and educate your readers on what you have to offer. The benefit of using a Guaranteed SEO Service is that you will be able to benefit from the experience and expertise of the company in the industry so that you can fully realize your business’s potential.
Comprehensive SEO is an effective strategy for generating more targeted traffic to your website, and with a guarantee, your SEO Company will deliver the results that you expect. If you are in search of a company that can provide you Guaranteed SEO Service with SEO strategizing, Content writing, Link building, Social Media popularity and Implementation, look no further than EMarketz. Contact sales now.